Are you invested in a business dealing with the storage of blood? Well then you must be thoroughly aware of the huge role temperature maintenance plays in the storage of blood. However, despite this known fact many times blood still gets soiled due to temperature fluctuation within the blood bank refrigerators. In order to help you overcome this problem and resolves the challenges with blood storage, at Gtek we bring you Datalogging-CR6 a perfect device to monitor and record blood bank refrigerator temperature.
Let’s walk you through what is Datalogging-CR6 and how it can help blood banks record and maintain refrigerator temperature data.
What is Datalogging-CR6?
Datalogging-CR6 is a popular 6” circular chart recorder of the CR2010 series with an internal memory of 64KB specifically tailored to monitor the blood bank refrigerator temperature data and store the data up to 14 days at 5minute storage intervals. This in turn ensures proper monitoring and recording of data.
How Datalogging-CR6 functions
The Datalogging-CR6 recorder comes with an input for the Door Open switch. Since door opening and closing is very frequent during the removal of the stored blood, it is very easy to monitor how often and for how much time the door was left open with this recorder. Further, the recorder uses pressure-sensitive chart paper so there is no need to replace the pen. The smudging of the ink is also not there, besides since the paper used is pressure-sensitive instead of thermal, the life of the recording is very high. Mains failure and return are also logged. Besides these functions, the recorder comes with a built-in battery backup to ensure proper working in case of power failure while most other features are similar to the standard CR2010 6” recorder.
Besides these functions let’s walk you through some of the standard features of our Datalogging-CR6 that makes the process of data recording and storage simple for blood bank refrigerators.
Read more from our blog: How Do Circular Chart Recorders Work?
Features of Datalogging-CR6
Some of the most important features of Datalogging-CR6 that heavily contribute to data recording and storage at blood banks are:
- Inkless chart recorder: Remove challenges of smudges preventing the data from getting botched.
- LCD Display: Easy data visualization
- Real-Time Clock: This ensures that storage temperature and utility temperature never mismatch
- Data Storage 64KB of memory: A storage palace for storage of 14 days of data at a 5min store interval
- Event Logging like Power Fail / Door Open / Power Restore: Monitoring of data is not impacted by such events.
- Serial Printer Interface: Easy to report data if required for exterior submission.
- RS-232C serial port to communicate with PC: A direct transfer of data to a hard drive for data visualization, examination, permanent storage, and transfer.
- Universal Power Supply 85-264 V AC, 47-63 Hz: This makes it applicable for all types of blood bank refrigerators.
- Battery Backup: Ensure safety against all types of power loss, without the worry of unrecorded data.
Read more: https://gtek-india.com/blood-bank-temperature-monitoring-solutions/
These features of Datalogging-CR6, not only make it stand out in the market, but also make it the perfect solution for blood bank refrigerator data storage. So if you are looking for a perfect solution to monitor and record blood bank refrigerator temperature then Datalogging-CR6 is the ideal solution for your business.
Why Choose G-Tek Corporation Pvt. Ltd?
The portability and convenience of use make our Datalogging-CR6 widely used in a number of blood banks for the desired results. Our Datalogging-CR6 recording solutions can be completely relied upon without any kinds of hesitation. It offers the users enhanced accuracy with special features that is ideal for their functioning providing user with flexibility and simplicity. These facilities allow us to stand out from the rest making sure that the Datalogging-CR6 that are purchased by our customers fulfill all their required needs accurately, which will help you save both time and money. Get in touch with us call: (+91) 265-2461912 / (+91) 9824524140