Monitoring humidity in various industries play a crucial role in controlling negative effects on product and process. There are various data recording tools for monitoring humidity that ensures that the unbalanced environmental conditions do not harm the industrial process and production. With the growth of modern textile industry, clothing and textiles have become the mainstream of mass production. Increase in population has spur a huge evaluation in clothing industry. Different textiles and materials obtained from synthetic fibre involves a lot of manufacturing, concentration, spinning, weaving and temperature control. Every textile material has its own way of processing, and therefore temperature control is essential for appropriate production.
Data recording tools for monitoring humidity is essential for monitoring environment conditions during processing. Humidity control in textile industry ensures that textiles and fibres are processed under balanced environment condition. For example: while dry material creates more friction, increase in humidity level reduces static problems and makes materials more manageable. Similarly, Low humidity causes fabric shrinkage, hence a maintained humidity level helps in appropriate cutting and fitting during garment production. Further, humidification reduces fly and micro dust, providing a healthier and comfortable working environment.
G-Tek’s data logger (LM-RH) is affordable and easy to use. It provides accurate solutions to monitor and record temperature humidity. It also has a feature of PC connectivity through a USB port eliminates the need for the cable and improves ease of operation. The data logger is ideal for all kinds of applications where monitoring proper environmental conditions are dominant. The main feature is that it is reusable temperature and humidity data logger.
Some of the salient features of the data logger are:
- It records up to 32000 Data.
- The logging Interval is user programmable from 3sec to 18 hours
- It has LCD Display with Min, Max, Battery Low, And Current reading
- One can view Min. and Max. On display over, entire batch on click.
- The Battery Life is >1 year
- Consists of user replaceable battery
- One can download multiple data loggers in same file and view them together.
- Available in a variety of models and are configured from the PC to record and monitor data independently.
- Scanner SC 5x / Scanner SC 9x with features like:
- Record up to 24 channel data scanning
- 1 Second / Channel scan rate
- Direct USB connection to PC port
- Scanner-LmNet: It helps in scanning and storing large amount of data sets with a need of frequent monitoring. Consists of larger memory storage of 32000 data sets with up to 4 channels. One can monitor data from anywhere using standard browser. Also consists of separate room temperature monitoring. More highlighted for continuous monitoring.
- GSM Alert for Scanners: It connects to 5 potential free alerts to send SMS / voice call. With built-in buzzer to indicate alarm condition and battery backup up to 12 hrs.
- Scanner ERC800: Consists of networked relay and alarm unit with GSM interface for SMS or Voice call facility.
- AqWireTMfor Scanners: It is a Windows based application to connect SC5x and SC9x Scanner / Data logger. With 21CFR Part 11 compliant.
- G-tekNet for our Scanners: Windows based client-server application to connect complete scanner / data logger products from G-Tek. This is an advanced software that will bring you the cyber physical system at your door step and its benefits