As the name suggests, circular chart recorders record data on a round chart. It rotates uniformly, archiving data points on a round circular chart over an interval (over standard time periods like 24 hours, one-week r month). The data is integrated by one or more than one sensors, rotating uniformly along with one or more pen, proportionate to the signal received.
The chart recorders are commonly applied for temperature and humidity measurements, flow rates, pH, pressure, as well as a host of other process measurements. The circular chart recorders come in single or multichannel styles along with various configurations included. The benefits of circular chart recorders include the ease of operation and the real-time output.
Circular chart recorders are a simply rendering data technology. The data is produced by the sensors attached. These sensors include temperature, strain gauge, humidity, level, pressure, pH and many others. The sensors are further can be classified in two types, passive and active sensors. Active sensors require power supply to generate signal. The power provided by the recorder is referred to as the excitation source. The signal excitation can either be a voltage or current output. Whereas passive sensors like thermocouples do not require outside power supply to generate signals.
While the recorder receives a digital, analogy or sensor input, the circular charts are driven by the pens at a steady rate by the drive mechanism. Before seeking for best circular chart recorders, the industry must consider the frequency of monitoring data, level of accuracy, sensors present in the recorder, time consumption of the recorder and visual preference.
G-Tek Circular Chart Recorders with years of excellence in manufacturing measurement tools, is considered as the best manufacturer of circular chart recorders. Our chart recorders are rugged and reliable in performance. Being the reliable manufacturer in producing the best chart recorders in India, G-Tek believes that recording is the first step towards improving quality and performance. Our designs follow a simple rule to make it user friendly to produce, to test and for the customer with ease to handle without making mistakes.
G-Tek with its years of excellence in becoming the trusted manufacturer of circular chart recorders, provides distinct types of best circular chart recorders as per industry standards.
- Series CR4″ No Display:The series is one of the smallest circular chart recorder with a diameter of approximately 4”. Included with micro controller-based design for better accuracy and reliability of data projection. It consists of CE certified, standard DIN cut out and panel mount recorder. And is very useful for blood banks, incubators, ultra low temperature freezers and many more places.
- Series CR6″ No Display:Where the cost is important along with the recording of data, for a single process parameter, record it with this space saving 6” Chart Recorder. It further provides wide choice of recording range and sensor input included with user configurable at site.
- CR6″ 1P-2P: With a volume to record up to two process parameters in this space saving 6” Chart Recorder simultaneously. The LED display helps view instantaneous value from distance. It also consists of alarm relay output.
- CR11″ 1P-2P: With capacity of recording up to two individual process parameters. Standard 11” chart format. Cut-out designed to replace any existing chart recorder of any make. Widely used for hydro testing or pressure leak testing.
- CR11″ 3P-4P: Record up to four individual process parameters. Standard 11” chart format. Cut-out designed to replace any existing chart recorder of any make. Very useful in understanding influence of more than 3 parameters on the process, is widely used in Tyre Curing process.