Data loggers are basically data recorders which are electronic devices helping in the recording of data over time or in relation to the location with either an instrument or sensor that is already built in. With the advancement in technology, digital processors are being used in the recent times in the data loggers. The data loggers consist of a microprocessor, sensors and internal memory for data storage.
Data loggers are widely used in cold chain technology but the availability of numerous data loggers creates a lot of confusion among the users. The users are hesitating about which data logger to choose and which would be the ideally suited one. At this point of time, it would be a very good idea to consider a few important points at the time of selection of the data loggers so that the most appropriate one can be chosen of their intended purpose of use.
- First and foremost, it is quite important to know the exact requirements for which the data loggers are to be used. The data loggers are to be chosen according to the needs and the intended purpose of use.
- Secondly, it is very essential to have a clear idea about the accuracy requirements so that the users are able to choose the right data logger for cold chain. For anything that you need to measure, knowing the accuracy requirements is extremely essential.
- Anticipating the data accessing needs is another of very important factor that is required to be kept in mind at the time of selection of data loggers for cold chain. There are USB loggers, Bluetooth loggers, wireless loggers and web based systems as well. Thus, it is important to select the most appropriate data logger according to the need.
- Checking the features of the data loggers which you intend to choose is of utmost importance. The features that you need to keep in mind in this regard are memory capacity, flexibility of deployment, the visual display and the durability of the loggers.
- It is also important to keep in mind the software used in the data loggers. Also, you need to check that the software used matches the exact requirements for cold chain.
Read more: Data Loggers For Cold Chain Applications
Finally, you need to keep in mind the power requirements of the data loggers so that you have a clear idea. Keeping all these things in mind would certainly help you in selecting the right data loggers for cold chain.
Take a look at the types of G-tek scanners:
- Data Logger – LM-Transit: https://www.gtek-india.com/product/data-loggers/lm-transit/
- Data Logger – LM-T Internal: https://www.gtek-india.com/product/data-loggers/lm-internal-sensor/
- Data Logger – LM-T External: https://www.gtek-india.com/product/data-loggers/lm-external/
- Data Logger – LM-RH: https://www.gtek-india.com/product/data-loggers/lm-rh/