Radio frequency-based wireless data loggers are made to suit large warehouses where there are issues regarding the environment in each space. Radiofrequency helps in measuring the temperature, and humidity in different locations because of its wide reach and network. RF-based wireless loggers are compact in size and hence, it is cost-effective and can be easily installed in a warehouse.
Why go for a wireless data logger in the first place
A wireless data logger is more convenient than a mechanical or electronic data logger. A wireless data logger can be placed in a remote place and it does not need any manual effort to save the data. It can work like an electronic data logger where computers or other systems can store the data and analyze it. The wireless logger has the advantages of both, mechanical and electrical data loggers in one.
What is an RF-based wireless data logger and why does it suit larger warehouses?
Wireless RF data loggers are the same as wireless loggers, the only major difference between them is the Radio Frequency (RF). Because of the radio frequency, the data logger can record and measure data from a distance which is not possible in just a wireless data logger or mechanical logger. RF data loggers work in temperatures ranging from -40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows users to place and measure the data in different places.
In a wireless RF data logger, the major component is the transceiver. The transceiver connects and transfers the data. Without the transceiver, there will be no data available. Apart from the transceiver, the other components are the antenna, the height of the antenna, frequency band, signal, and loss of transmission.
Installing and setting up a wireless RF data logger is pocket friendly and it does not require any complex process. It can be easily set up in any warehouse. However, it is essential to check the place before installing the logger. The height of the antenna, band, and signal should be checked accordingly to the place and whether it is working as per the requirements.
Benefits of using an RF-based wireless data logger in a warehouse
- It helps in saving the extra money that is wasted on running wires and setting up an entire system.
- It is helpful in collecting and analyzing data from different locations. If the warehouse is big enough, there may be a need to record data from different points. An RF-based logger can be extremely helpful under such circumstances.
- It is easy to use. It does not involve any complicated process.
- RF-based wireless loggers are capable of recording the data while in motion. It can measure recordings on a moving object.
- It can help in recording and measuring data from places where it is difficult to collect data.
- It can even work without proper internet connectivity in remote places.
Radio frequency-based data loggers are the need of the hour for a bigger warehouse. RF-based data loggers have the features of mechanical and electronic data loggers in one. It can work in extreme situations and collects data from distant places. It is cost-effective and easy to install, as well as easy to use. There are many advantages of using RF-based wireless data loggers. Contact us for the best in market RF-based wireless data logger for a large warehouse.