Significance of Shipment Temperature Monitoring Solution
The continuous monitoring and maintaining correct temperatures during the transportation of perishable items is crucial. The traditional method of manually recording data is not only time-consuming but also prone to human error. There is a significant risk of goods spoilage during transit. From pharmaceutical products to perishable foods and sensitive raw materials, the journey from producer to consumer requires careful consideration of variables such as temperature, humidity, and environmental factors. The use of shipment temperature monitoring tools, such as transit data logger helps to enhanced supply chain visibility, and less spoilage.
The LM transit single-use, portable temperature data loggers designed specifically for monitoring temperature during transport & shipping. It is easy to use, accurate and affordable solutions for your shipment temperature monitoring in transit. Resistant to water (IP65) and compliant to EN 12830 standard assures both the quality and reliability of transport data logger. The bright fluorescent colour makes it easy to spot and grab attention from a distance facilitating effortless retrieval.
- Real time monitoring: The devices continuously monitor and record data during the entire transportation process.
- Communication port: User can easily download the recorded data to computer via USB.
- Measuring range: Record temperature from -30 °C to + 60 °C
- Data storage: It has capacity to store the data up to 16000 records days.
- Download: User can quickly retrieve the data in PDF & Excel format via USB port.
- Software Compatibility: The LM View software is compatible with windows operating systems supported by Microsoft.
- Data Logging: Pre-defined logging interval set at 15 minutes, records more than 150 days of data.
- Pharmaceuticals cold chain,
- Sea Food
- Fruit & Vegetable
Gtek’s LM transit data loggers helps to enhance supply chain visibility through their contribution to the shipment temperature monitoring solution. With features such as real-time monitoring, extensive temperature range coverage, pre-set data logging intervals, and user-friendly software, these loggers offer the essential tools for informed decision-making and efficient data management.